This rigorous academic program offers practicing physicians, investigators and other healthcare professionals training to excel in today's dynamic clinical research environment
A pioneering role in Biomedical Research
The Clinical Research Training Program promotes leading-edge investigative practices grounded in sound scientific principles. As one of the oldest programs of it's kind, the program has offered highly relevant courses and mentored resarch that impact quantitative and methodological knowledge to conceptualize and carry our hypothesis driven multidisciplinary research for over 30 years.
“I would encourage anyone who wants a career in translational or clinical research to apply for this program. It teaches you the whole process from planning, to conducting, to analyzing a clinical trial. And the tools students are introduced to...are not provided in most medical trainning programs or residencies.”
Raphaela T. Goldbach-Mansky, M.D., M.H.S.Chief Translational Autoinflammatory Disease Studies Unit National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
CRTP Prepares you to:
- Conduct your own research
- Create high-quality research proposals
- Perform research ethically in line with good clinical practice
- Become a critical consumer of research proposals and articles in the clinical research literature
- Increase your marketability through advanced training to be a competitive candidate for research positions.